Let's make Felucca great again!

Discussion in 'Ideas and Suggestions' started by Savory, Aug 16, 2016.

1. Midas

Midas Alpha Tester

you want fel to be great again? then it needs faction changes faction rewards and incentives. + factions should be active in ilsh as well. u wand a replica? ya it should be able to be crafted with silver and maybe some sort of blueprint to be looted.

Silver should not be looted from player kills IMO it should only drop off Altered Faction monsters.
    these monsters should only spawn near faction bases and controlled areas Allowing the friendly faction of the monster to protect it.

SL = Deamons + Createone
    TB = Silver serps +Createone
    Min= Ogre Lords +Createone
    CoM = Wisps + CreateOne

2. B Johnson

B Johnson Neophyte

I agree with the faction arties however they need to be completely nerffed not only because they're op but because of how easily attainable they are and they need to be extremely hard to get. The same difficulty as grinding doom and getting jack shit for a week straight but more towards pvp. I also agree with adding more faction monsters to kill and yeah factions should be everywhere. Not just fel.

Last edited: Aug 18, 2016
    Midas likes this.
  3. Midas

Midas Alpha Tester

i feel as though making factions THEE End-game pvp feature would really give the pvpers what they want and leaving those that dont wish to pvp unscathed.

4. Rhun

Rhun Alpha Tester

Yes. See, you get it after all. Does not mean their staff did it tho. It means ppl you know did. Go dumb again.

5. iceman2kx

iceman2kx Neophyte

I don't see how adding replicas would increase fel activity. How is that going to benefit your average player? There's ONE guild that really does champ spawns. Adding replicas to champ spawns will benefit that guild only. That being said, I'm not against replicas, sure add them but let's be realistic.. will it really jump start pvp? I think this this is best left for when there are multiple spawning guilds to actually compete for them.

I'm pretty sure there's no pvp because everyone's pvper is sitting on the back burner right now, at least I speak for myself. Everyone is farming. I know there's a few eager pvpers around here ready to rock and roll.. but it's the truth. I mean, I've been working like crazy to get my pvper up and running. Hell, I've farmed since the server started and I only have one 1/3 ring, which is a total crap ring btw, and haven't even seen a 1/3 bracelet for sale. Out of all the armor I have farmed, my suit is still incomplete. I've barely got him the 110 scrolls he needs. So, he's almost there but not quite. I know it's not the response you are looking for, but I think the server just needs a little more time. People are just now getting to the point to where they are almost ready to pull their corvette out of the garage and it take it for a spin. ;)

If you guys really wanna help jump start pvp around here stop hoarding all the powerscrolls or start hosting champ spawn events... or recruit spawners to your guild. Since FU left, powerscrolls have been rarer and rarer. Maybe Punkte could host some champ spawn events on the weekends so we can start seeing some powerscrolls flowing into the economy.

*Edit
    Felt like I've said this before. One alternative is pvp events with skills/gear provided.

6. Rhun

Rhun Alpha Tester

Fu just wants a market they can't have. Certain markets they will lose while pretaining they have left. It's as simple as that.

Can't have it all boys.

Could go alll beans on you, but hands down I have a hoody. You pesty little fucks. Does that about sum it up?

7. Akasha

Akasha Neophyte

Man you are seriously just outright Brad Pitt 13 monkeys crazy.

Straight MC Confusing

Savory likes this.
  8. B Johnson

B Johnson Neophyte

There's not a lot of people doing stuff on the forums. Maybe you guys should sit st WBB for a couple weeks and promote the forums/discord.
    Icemann is yet another player that feels like me when it comes to the pvp, it's not quite ready.
    I also feel the same way about replicas. Don't introduce those for a year or two atleast. Let some of the other people have some time to get geared up before the real pvp action will start.
    I don't agree with doing camp spawn events etc considering how easy it is to do a quick barracoon spawn with a gm necro solo. You pretty much only need a spellbook 1/2, some bullshit jewelry, a good lrc resist suit and some hoping/praying that you won't get raided to grind out some powerscrolls and also yet again people are still trying to get that sort of suit together as well.
    Give it time. 6 months/year is how long it takes when you only have 1 or 2 hours after work to try and accumulate shit to be competitive.

Again, if you want pvp here then mass recruit everyone on the server to be in one guild and go farm scrolls together. Go farm doom together. Go farm bosses and get people some 1/3 jewelry, otherwise your just here whining to staff (that hear enough of that shit already) about some shit that your not even willing to help fix. So there's your fix. Now STFU and go put the plan in motion.

I know I'm not wrong by the way. I spent weeks and weeks and weeks burning my own (actually my bank sitting wifes) money on barbed kits and jewelry and I hosted pvp school on demise. I spent a shit ton of time setting people's uosteam and razor macros up via teamspeak and going through everything they needed to get going and sure enough 5+ months later the server was absolutely booming with pvp. (Atleast until the staff made one hitter archers and that stopped everything in its tracks.)

The difference is I don't have the time anymore to do that and I sure as hell don't have the resources unless I spent real life cash which I have bills so um no. Go help get this shit started.

9. iceman2kx

iceman2kx Neophyte

Rhun I don't understand your reply. Not sure if that is in response to mine or...?

10. Akasha

Akasha Neophyte

uh....no

I want pvp, but not meaningless pvp. I want to pvp OVER the things that matter. Not recruiting the server to join my guild, which is only 5 people and does all the spawns it wants, and all the harrowers it wants. The problem isnt other people, its you guys motivation and ability to do shit on your own.

Shit we dont even really raid people. I fought some FEW guys once, and took a spawn from FU once. Thats it.

11. B Johnson

B Johnson Neophyte

Yet again more whining from you Akasha with no suggested solution.

12. Rhun

Rhun Alpha Tester

I'm not certain what is so difficult on my replies. I just call it as I see it, no schemes, no double agendas. Just straight to the point.

Last edited: Aug 19, 2016
  13. Rhun

Rhun Alpha Tester

Yea well, I don't listen to rap much tbh. Maybe have a look at this one, should explain things.

Savory likes this.
  14. Savory

Savory Alpha Tester

who do you you think i am? i dont know anyone over there

15. Savory

Savory Alpha Tester

adding replicas would help because it would get people out doing other spawns. currently everyone only seems to do baracoon, because its easy, dont tell me that you need help doing baracoon. I literally solo'd him last night.

If there is a chance to get a replica off a spawn, different spawns drop different replicas, and then all of a sudden omg, semidar could be a hot spawn, when right now literally nobody is doing that shit, or maybe rikkor.. etc. Replicas adds more flavour to the game.

I don't know where you are getting your information from, what is the only guild on this server do you think that is doing champ spawns? my guild does them every night, and we see other guilds doing them often, we don't usually raid them either, we have helped other guilds complete spawns, and at the end have given the guilds all the scrolls we got from spawn, just to help ppl out.

B Johnson likes this.
  16. Savory

Savory Alpha Tester

17. B Johnson

B Johnson Neophyte

Your right by adding replicas, it will make people do other spawns but yet again if these people don't have the right gear to take down a ton of succubi or dragons then they will be limited to the easy coon spawn.

Look I'm back at work in real life on a Saturday instead of getting an orny or instead of finishing my smith so I can enhance my shit so I can have a better chance at an orny or 1/3's, since everytime I ask someone for help in discord or at WBB enhancing my stuff, yet I only hear silence and no help which again proves my point about no one helping which causes that much more of a delay for the pvp to start up.

Last edited: Aug 20, 2016
    Midas likes this.
  18. Savory

Savory Alpha Tester

Sure, people will be limited to the coon spawn if they don't have the gear, but currently the people even with the gear don't want to do anything except baracoon because baracoon is easy and fast, where the other spawns take longer so you get less short-term reward. Unless your guild is farming harrower atm there isn't any reason to do any spawn except baracoon. Which gets really monotonous really fast

19. Akasha

Akasha Neophyte

I dont need a solution. Im doing spawns. And Harrowers. There is no whining here. I suggest you look up what that means. I get my shit done. My guild gets its shit done. Its yall baddies that cant seem to get it together. I simply said theres zero way me and mine are allying with the whole server and babysitting them through development.

20. Rhun

Rhun Alpha Tester

Well, I think the gear issue has been solved come today. Arty galore, loot galore. Downfall of another shard.

Fact of the matter however is this game by itself is dead. It's been around for ages yet is bleeding out. I think I will be leaving shortly. The game that is, since I don't think any shard can keep up much longer. Uo is ancient, time to move on.

Last edited: Aug 20, 2016