[How-To] Your moongate services.

Discussion in 'AOS Discussion' started by Schism, Jul 25, 2016.

?

Thoughts on this service?

1. Worthless

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Add more services

57.1%
  3. Good with current status.

42.9%
  1. Punkte

Punkte Administrator Community Manager Developer

We do not have Ter Mur on this shard. Only Felucca And Ilshenar.
    Stonecrafting Books can be obtained from vendors in Felucca. I believe there's one in Britain in the Library if I'm not mistaken.

2. Morg77

Morg77 Newbie

I found it, thanks. However, I have to admit, the list of things I can make is much shorter than the list of things I find online and I'm at 100.00 Carpentry/Blacksmithy/Mining/Tinkering/Tailoring.

3. Punkte

We are an AOS server, so we don't have many of the post AOS recipes or items for balancing reasons. You can craft boats, furniture, galleons, runics armor and weapons, obtain BODs, bribe bods, enhance items, create kegs, etc. There is a lot you can do, but having 100 in those skills doesnt necessarily mean you are done. You'll need higher skill to be able to produce the higher end items.

4. Morg77

Morg77 Newbie

Guess I'm still trying to get used to the differences from T2A and AOS. I'm still trying to get used to the item system, it was so much simpler.

I will have to look around to see if anyone is selling powerscrolls for BS and Carp. Am I correct that I have to use a 105 first, then 110 and up in order? Cant just go and buy a 120 and be done with it?

I know this isn't the right thread for this discussion, but I'm wondering if there is any chance that recalling to and from T2A might be enabled. Not the entire lands, just the areas under guard protection. That way people cant camp champion spawns. Maybe add a gate service for Papua and Delucia? I only ask because the areas there are more manageable and useful (IMO) for training a new char, mobs are easier to get 1 at a time and the mobs are the right levels of difficulty for training. Even with the lack of recall, I take my new characters there to get their skills started.

5. Punkte

We should be having this conversation privately or on a different thread, yes. As far as re-adding recalling to Papua and Delucia... It would defeat the purpose the methods to travel to Papua or Delucia. Is it not simple enough to recall to Moonglow Mage shop and say Recdu Recsu to get there? The purpose of the land is so that you have to travel there via secret tunnels or teleporters with mantras.

There are PLENTY of areas that you can go to in Felucca or Ilshenar for newer trained characters and even places that we have designed custom so that new players have a better and easier time getting started.

Although I understand the appeal for T2A and travelling there, I don't think we will be allowing recalling into/out of T2A. Its just something that may have an adverse effect on champ spawn traveling and possibly other balancing issues, and there are already like 10 secret tunnels and even the serpent pillars that lead there that would be rendered useless then...