Announcement All Server Revitalization/Launch/Soft Re-Launch Being Planned! Suggestions!

Discussion in 'Shards Announcements' started by Punkte, Apr 20, 2018.

1. Punkte

Punkte Administrator Community Manager Developer

Hey guys,

While we all know there's definitely been a down-tick in the population playerbase, we are going to be looking into revitalizing/soft-relaunching/launching all the following servers at the same time.

T2A
    UOR
    AOS
    ML

Our goal is to continue to provide players with the best possible experience, as always. While we plan on doing this, we are also beginning to hire another 3-4 staff members that can spread across all shards. We want there to be an active player support staff, event management staff, and dedicated staff to push updates and new features.

I'm sure you've all seen the custom content we are capable of building, as well as the community we have and are capable of having. We have all the tools necessary, but what we didn't have and don't have is a large initial player-base to attract a larger amount of players. This is why we will be doing this with ALL shards at the same time, with a full staff team, and plans on monthly PvP tournaments and daily/weekly custom events.

We are currently in the planning stages of this, so it won't be within the next couple weeks, but we are looking to get this done and happening quickly.

For those of you who have ideas on what we can do on the already live shards to help bring people back into the game (announcement and update, soft-wipe, artifact wipe, housing wipe, gold wipe, etc) we are all ears. Feel free to reply to this thread with your ideas on those. We are trying to stay away from a full wipe on those shards at this time, but we are open to suggestions.. Donation coins for whatever reason will ALWAYS remain in tact.

Cheers everyone!

2. Morg77

Morg77 Newbie

I know PvP is important to you, but adding some PvM content is always a good idea. I'm still eyeing the High Seas stuff. 120 fishing, a ton more trophies, more sea mobs.

Not sure what good any kind of wipe would do, it's not like there are tons of OP players around ATM.

Could always try making PvP battles about skill as opposed to whomever has better gear by having a special set of gear everyone uses in the BG, returns after, or must be wearing to queue for that BG.

3. Suragoth

Suragoth Newbie

That can be cool, im still waiting for some special sea monsters to fight them with my britannian ship lol. But its ok, i know its difficult with lack of staff, Punkte and Vorspire are doing a great job but they have a life, this is not their job.

I agree with the refresh WITHOUT WIPE of AOS and T2A, we need some advertising to bring new people at once, because i know that new people come one by one often but when they see britain bank empty, they leave the server.