Guild "eGo Check" Looking for a few more members

Discussion in 'T2A Discussion' started by Killa_Kronic, Nov 12, 2017.

1. Killa_Kronic

Killa_Kronic Newbie

Like the title says, we are looking for a few more members to join our guild. We dont want huge numbers just a few more self sufficient players who are looking to do alot of PVP. We do some PVE but are going to be more focused on the PVP aspect. Must have a mic and be drama free. If your interested in joining up send either myself (Killa Kronic) or Anthius a message on the servers Discord channel and we can link up and see if you will be a good fit.

Last edited: Nov 12, 2017
  2. Mr. Alitus

Mr. Alitus Newbie

Once my toons are battle-ready, I will shoot you a PM... will you be trending blue or red? Or a bit of both? I'm hoping to join a guild of PK-hunters to help keep the server in balance. Inevitably the reds will start poisioning farming spots with non-stop ganks and there will need to be some strong organized blues to help maintain order.

Killa_Kronic likes this.
  3. Killa_Kronic

Killa_Kronic Newbie

We might turn red killing enemies but our focus is going to be killing enemies capping towns and dungeons. Most likely going to join the miltia as well. If your interested you can join us now, your toons dont have to be 7x we are still working on ours as well. Plus you can help us level up the guild! Shoot me a pm on discord if you want